1 in stock
Introducing ‘Devi’ our unique hand crafted neckpiece with a german silver pendant - the perfect accessory to elevate your style and add a touch of luxury to your look. Made with genuine black obsidian and brown Picture Jasper stones, this necklace is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship.
The black and brown combination is subtle yet a statement peice, at 14 inches of length and weighing 90 grams, this piece is a must have. The pendant is removable on request.
The hook lock provides comfort and ease of wear. The necklace is also designed to sit perfectly on the neck, enhancing your neckline and accentuating your features. The base of the necklace is german silver.
Each stone is carefully selected to ensure it meets the highest standards of quality, ensuring a lustrous, radiant finish that draws attention.
The necklace is perfect for any occasion, from a formal event to a casual night out. It adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to any outfit, making it the perfect accessory for anyone who wants to stand out in a crowd.
Whether you're looking for a special gift for a loved one or want to treat yourself to something special, the Devi necklace is an excellent choice. It comes with a beautiful gift box, making it the perfect present for a birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion.
Order your Devi necklace today and experience the luxury and elegance of this exquisite piece of jewelry. With its timeless design and exceptional quality, it's sure to become a treasured addition to your jewelry collection.
Disclaimer: There may be a slight difference in the photo shown and the actual product. That is purely because of light, stone refraction index and the lens used.
The product may have cracks or dents, that is because the product has been made using authentic stones without any whitewashing.
- Handcrafted by local artisan using locally sourced materials;
- 100% Made in India;
- Authentic products made of real gems;
- Secured Payment;
- Free shipping all over India; and
- Happy Customers.
The ANNUTRA team seeks to deliver value with each product that has a deeper meaning attached to it. It takes painstaking hours to create each piece which is first designed and then intricately hand crafted making each piece unique.
At ANNUTRA, we wish to reduce wastage and aim to effectively and efficiently use our resources, which is in line with our belief of 'slow and sustainable fashion'. As a result, we make limited pieces of a design. This helps our customers own and wear unique or rare pieces of handcrafted jewellery.
We only use stones of the highest quality and are happy to provide a certificate of authenticity at an additional cost.
We generally ship products out in 1 to 2 business days and deliveries are made within the week.
Care instructions for Annutra bracelets:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the bracelet before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the bracelet.
- Wear the bracelet in your left hand unless advised otherwise by your astrologer or Pandit.
- It is imperative that the bracelet be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra German silver chains:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the chain before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the chain.
- Refrain from using the chain for heavy pendants.
- Use the chain delicately, use of force will result in the chain breaking.
- It is imperative that the chain be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra pendants / necklaces:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the pendant/ necklaces before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the pendant/ necklace.
- Refrain from using force when wearing the pendant/ necklace, as you may damage the piece.
Care instructions for Annutra home decor:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the product before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the product.
- Refrain from using force on the product as you may damage the piece.