If you're looking to buy a ring on our site or want to measure your own ring size at home, there are a few methods you can use to get an accurate measurement.
Method 1: Measure with a Ring Sizer
A ring sizer is a small plastic or metal tool that measures your ring size. You can usually find them at your local jewellery store, or you can order one online. Here's how to use it:
- Slide the ring sizer onto your finger.
- Tighten it until it feels snug, but not too tight.
- Take note of the number that lines up with the edge of the sizer.
- This number is your ring size.
Method 2: Measure with a String or Strip of Paper
If you don't have a ring sizer, you can also measure your ring size using a string or strip of paper. Here's how:
- Cut a piece of string or paper about 6 inches long.
- Wrap the string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark where the string or paper overlaps with a pen or marker.
- Measure the length of the string or paper in millimeters.
Use the ring size chart given below to determine your ring size based on the length you measured.
Method 3: Use an Existing Ring
If you have a ring that already fits you well, you can measure its size to determine your own ring size. Here's how:
- Measure the diameter of the inside of the ring (the widest point).
- Use the ring size chart above to determine your ring size based on the diameter you measured.
Here is an example:
It's important to note that the size of your fingers can change throughout the day due to factors like temperature and activity. So, it's best to measure your ring size at different times to get a more accurate measurement.
By using these simple methods, you can easily determine your ring size and make sure you order the perfect fit when shopping for jewellery on our website