‘Amazonia’ our unique hand crafted neckpiece with a Chalcedony pendant accompanied with the Amazonite, Lapis Lazuli, Hematite stones. This piece has tiny Lapis beads to accentuate the look. The necklace weighs 160 grams and is 17.5 inches in length. The Chalcedony pendant is removable on request.
Amazonite is a powerful healer and balancing stone, it alleviates stress and helps soothe the mind and cull out any negative energies in the home and workplace. Amazonite is considered to be the birthstone of the Aries, Leo, Scorpio and Virgo sun sign.
- Colour : Blue, Green
- How to wear : Place over the affected area or wear as appropriate or place near computers and, or cell phones
- Birthstone : Aries, Leo, Scorpio and Virgo
Known to be a powerful protector and cleanser, Lapis Lazuli aids in bringing peace and serenity and helps in mending relations. It enhances positive energy thereby strengthening the mind, provides clarity of thought and is famous for attracting good fortune and luck.
- Colour : Hues of Blue
- How to wear : Wear as appropriate
- Birthstone : Beneficial for all air signs being Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra.
Hematite is extremely helpful in restoring peace and harmony and for those suffering from mineral deficiencies. The properties of Hematite can be recharged using the energy of both Sun and the Moon.
- Stone : Hematite
- Colour : Silver, Red
- How to wear : Hold or place as appropriate for healing or calming. Do not place on swollen skin and do not wear continuously for long periods of time.
- Birthstone : Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
Chalcedony is known to be a nurturing stone and a powerful cleanser, it promotes goodwill and stability. Chalcedony helps absorb any negative energy. Old school chalices are said to have been made out of Chalcedony and lined with silver to prevent poisoning. Chalcedony is also the birthstone of the Sagittarius sun sign.
- Colour : White, Pink, Blue, Red, Gray
- How to wear : As a ring or jewellery in contact with the skin
- Birthstone : Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Disclaimer: There may be a slight difference in the photo shown and the actual product. That is purely because of light, stone refraction index and the lens used.
The product may have cracks or dents, that is because the product has been made using authentic stones without any whitewashing.
- Handcrafted by local artisan using locally sourced materials;
- 100% Made in India;
- Authentic products made of real gems;
- Secured Payment;
- Free shipping all over India; and
- Happy Customers.