3 in stock
The ‘Persea’ bracelet is made of the finest Larimar stones, with a range of cool blue colours and gorgeous hand engraved German silver stopper. Each bead is 6mm in size.
Larimar is a newly discovered gem known for spreading peace and love. It is helpful in harmonising the body, mind and soul thus enabling deep meditation, alleviating fears, promotes serenity and aids those seeking love.
Pair this gorgeous piece with Indian or western wear and amp your look.
- Stone : Larimar
- Colour : Blue, Blue Green, Gray, Red, White
- How to wear : Wear for long periods of time, place on feet
- Origin : Dominican Republic, Bahamas
- Birthstone : Per modern interpretations Larimar is extremely beneficial for those born in spring (20 March - 19 April)
Disclaimer: There may be a slight difference in the photo shown and the actual product. That is purely because of light, stone refraction index and the lens used.
The product may have cracks or dents, that is because the product has been made using authentic stones without any whitewashing.
- Handcrafted by local artisan using locally sourced materials;
- 100% Made in India;
- Authentic products made of real gems;
- Secured Payment;
- Free shipping all over India; and
- Happy Customers.
The ANNUTRA team seeks to deliver value with each product that has a deeper meaning attached to it. It takes painstaking hours to create each piece which is first designed and then intricately hand crafted making each piece unique.
At ANNUTRA, we wish to reduce wastage and aim to effectively and efficiently use our resources, which is in line with our belief of 'slow and sustainable fashion'. As a result, we make limited pieces of a design. This helps our customers own and wear unique or rare pieces of handcrafted jewellery.
We only use stones of the highest quality and are happy to provide a certificate of authenticity at an additional cost.
We generally ship products out in 1 to 2 business days and deliveries are made within the week.
Care instructions for Annutra bracelets:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the bracelet before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the bracelet.
- Wear the bracelet in your left hand unless advised otherwise by your astrologer or Pandit.
- It is imperative that the bracelet be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra German silver chains:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the chain before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the chain.
- Refrain from using the chain for heavy pendants.
- Use the chain delicately, use of force will result in the chain breaking.
- It is imperative that the chain be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra pendants / necklaces:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the pendant/ necklaces before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the pendant/ necklace.
- Refrain from using force when wearing the pendant/ necklace, as you may damage the piece.
Care instructions for Annutra home decor:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the product before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the product.
- Refrain from using force on the product as you may damage the piece.