1 in stock
‘Elle’ our truly unique hand crafted neckpiece with an engraved German Silver pendant accompanied with the finest Amethyst, Prehnite and Hematite stones. This piece has tiny purple beads to accentuate the look. The necklace weighs 111 grams and is 15.5 inches in length.
Amethyst is known to be a powerful protective, calming and healing stone. It is extremely helpful in warding off negativity, curtailing over indulgence of material goods and helps in maintaining sobriety. Amethyst is also the birthstone of the Aquarius sun sign.
Prehnite like rose quartz is considered to be the stone of unconditional love and the healer of healers, it is also a powerful protector, harbinger of peace and promotes peace. Prehnite is used to aid the process of de-cluttering by those who hoard material possessions. The stone is often used as an alternate birthstone for the Libra sun sign.
Hematite is extremely helpful in restoring peace and harmony and for those suffering from mineral deficiencies. The properties of Hematite can be recharged using the energy of both Sun and the Moon. It is also the birthstone of the Aquarius sun sign.
- Stone : Amethyst
- Colour : Purple to lavender
- How to wear : Wear as a ring, as a necklace or pendant or belt, or anywhere as appropriate as long as it touches the skin
- Origin : U.S.A, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Iceland, Mexico, Britain, New Zealand, Turkey, Russia, Brazil and Morocco
- Rarity : Easily obtained
- Birthstone : Aquarius (January 21 - February 19)
- Stone : Prehnite
- Colour : Green, Yellow, White, Brown
- How to wear : Place or hold anywhere as appropriate
- Origin : South Africa
- Rarity : Rare
- Birthstone : Libra (September 23 - October 22)
- Stone : Hematite
- Colour : Silver, Red
- How to wear : Hold or place as appropriate for healing or calming. Do not place on swollen skin and do not wear continuously for long periods of time.
- Origin : Britain, Italy, Brazil, Sweden, Canada, Switzerland
- Rarity : Easily obtained
- Birthstone : Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
The ANNUTRA team seeks to deliver value with each product that has a deeper meaning attached to it. It takes painstaking hours to create each piece which is first designed and then intricately hand crafted making each piece unique.
At ANNUTRA, we wish to reduce wastage and aim to effectively and efficiently use our resources, which is in line with our belief of 'slow and sustainable fashion'. As a result, we make limited pieces of a design. This helps our customers own and wear unique or rare pieces of handcrafted jewellery.
We only use stones of the highest quality and are happy to provide a certificate of authenticity at an additional cost.
We generally ship products out in 1 to 2 business days and deliveries are made within the week.
Care instructions for Annutra bracelets:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the bracelet before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the bracelet.
- Wear the bracelet in your left hand unless advised otherwise by your astrologer or Pandit.
- It is imperative that the bracelet be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra German silver chains:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the chain before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the chain.
- Refrain from using the chain for heavy pendants.
- Use the chain delicately, use of force will result in the chain breaking.
- It is imperative that the chain be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra pendants / necklaces:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the pendant/ necklaces before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the pendant/ necklace.
- Refrain from using force when wearing the pendant/ necklace, as you may damage the piece.
Care instructions for Annutra home decor:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the product before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the product.
- Refrain from using force on the product as you may damage the piece.