1 in stock
Introducing our stunning brass necklace ‘Ahana’, adorned with a single piece of lustrous pearl.
Each piece is handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that every item is a work of art. The combination of brass and pearls creates a unique, elegant aesthetic that is perfect for any occasion. The brass base makes the necklace anti tarnish.
Our jewelry pieces are versatile and can be paired with both traditional and modern attire, making them a must-have in every jewelry box.
Our pearls are carefully selected to ensure that they have a flawless surface and a radiant glow. The brass settings provide the perfect contrast to the pearls, highlighting their beauty and elegance.
Pearls are known to instil a sense of positivity, courage and sensibility. It engages a wearer’s emotional quotient and is said to alleviate negativity. For this reason Pearls are often recommended to those seeking to control anger due to its stress-relieving properties.
Pearl is the birthstone for those born in the month of June and is known to absorb the rays of the moon to brings peace, confidence, creativity and calmness to the wearer as is beneficial to the Cancer and Gemini sun-signs.
In addition to their stunning appearance, our jewelry pieces are also highly durable and will stand the test of time. With proper care, they will remain just as beautiful for years to come.
So why wait? Treat yourself or a loved one to a stunning piece of jewelry from our brass and pearl collection today, and experience the timeless beauty and elegance that they offer. Shop now and add a touch of sophistication to your jewelry collection.
Disclaimer: There may be a slight difference in the photo shown and the actual product. That is purely because of light, stone refraction index and the lens used.
The product may have cracks or dents, that is because the product has been made using authentic stones without any whitewashing.
- Handcrafted by local artisan using locally sourced materials;
- 100% Made in India;
- Authentic products made of real gems;
- Secured Payment;
- Free shipping all over India; and
- Happy Customers
The ANNUTRA team seeks to deliver value with each product that has a deeper meaning attached to it. It takes painstaking hours to create each piece which is first designed and then intricately hand crafted making each piece unique.
At ANNUTRA, we wish to reduce wastage and aim to effectively and efficiently use our resources, which is in line with our belief of 'slow and sustainable fashion'. As a result, we make limited pieces of a design. This helps our customers own and wear unique or rare pieces of handcrafted jewellery.
We only use stones of the highest quality and are happy to provide a certificate of authenticity at an additional cost.
We generally ship products out in 1 to 2 business days and deliveries are made within the week.
Care instructions for Annutra bracelets:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the bracelet before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the bracelet.
- Wear the bracelet in your left hand unless advised otherwise by your astrologer or Pandit.
- It is imperative that the bracelet be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra German silver chains:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the chain before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the chain.
- Refrain from using the chain for heavy pendants.
- Use the chain delicately, use of force will result in the chain breaking.
- It is imperative that the chain be kept away from water.
Care instructions for Annutra pendants / necklaces:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the pendant/ necklaces before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the pendant/ necklace.
- Refrain from using force when wearing the pendant/ necklace, as you may damage the piece.
Care instructions for Annutra home decor:
- Use a mild cleaning spray or liquid to clean the product before first use and if required after each use.
- Use the Annutra box provided for safekeeping the product.
- Refrain from using force on the product as you may damage the piece.